updates
04.09 A new layout is now in effect so graphics will be up soon.
04.12 Changes to Minor and Major faction guidelines have been made. Factions now have overviews with exception to WoD and TS; those will be coming soon.
05.24 SW:U has a new skin! Our previous one has been updated; there's now a tag box atop of the board even. Coming soon will be the Galactic Lottery and Mall of the Galaxy. Details will be provided when these are ready to be implemented.
Board Owner
Administrator
Global Moderator

Lead Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator
staff
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0 with edits by nirvana decuir. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. mini profile by ames of shine. cfs customization by rider @ shine. board graphics by nirvana decuir.

all other written content, graphics, and coding is property of their respectful owners.
Galactic Holonet
A Species Check is under way! All Characters need to be participating.

Activity Checks have begun and will conclude on August the 4th.

Species
Couple
Thread
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Galactic Holonet
Past seasonal and board events are located in After The Rain Has Fallen and are still available to be concluded.

Add Reply

Take Me to Church, Castor Devane | [M]
Savannah Skye
 Posted: Jun 13 2015, 10:02 AM
- The Sith Empire -
They used to shout my name. Now they whisper it.
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
Neutral Adept | Sith Master
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

A peaceful melody of a soft breeze and birds trilling played on the cusp of her hearing. For a moment it stole her focus and held her attention. But there was no time for peace, not while on a hunt. They had called him the Demon of Nar Shaddaa – she did not know his true name, nor did she care for it. Savannah had tracked others with less information. All that had mattered was the bounty on his head was substantial, and it was hers to claim.

Others had been unable to supply information regarding the man’s whereabouts, but in the end she had found the answers. It would seem that he was at a church. An odd place for a Demon to lurk, she noted with a hint of amusement. Savannah entered the building her head lowered, as though she was ashamed.

She avoided the gazes of those around her, and instead focused on keeping her aura neutral and making it to her destination unobstructed. Only once she was within the relative safety of the church confessional did the woman remove her sabre from its hiding spot. “Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned…

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Castor Devane
 Posted: Jun 13 2015, 10:26 AM
- The Syndicate -
Everyone smiles with that invisible gun to their head.
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
Neutral Trainee
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

Irony was life's greatest amusement, at times, for the evil incarnate. What better place to view it in all its splendor than within a church. People came and went: they discussed private details about their lives, asked to be saved as they repented, then came back the following week having committed the same - or a worse- sin. It amused the demon, made him smile as he collected their secrets. He knew the week from the strong and those that were found meek and undeserving of life, in his opinion, he would devour. Literally.

Castor waited within one of the confessional booths for a particular person who had information he wanted and unfortunately needed. Hearing the door close, he slid open the viewer and depressed as far back as he could. “Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned…” , that voice was not the one he desired to hear.

"What sins have you committed?" He was mildly entertained at that moment though he didn't know who was on the other side of the wall or even why they were there. Not that it mattered, for the moment, since he had time to spare.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Savannah Skye
 Posted: Jun 13 2015, 10:54 AM
- The Sith Empire -
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

Silence hung heavily in the air as his question went unanswered. Savannah could not decide if this was the demon she sought, or if it was another in disguise. She needed more information before making to attack, and the only way to gain that information was to talk. So what sins had she committed? The list was too extensive to name them all. Savannah smirked remorselessly as she chose to list the worst of them.

Adultery. Murder. Torture. I am not a good person, Father, and I do not try to be.” Such words had been thought before, but never voiced. They did nothing to shake the woman. She was as she had been made by the actions of others, and by her own actions. In her own dark way Savannah was a nightmare, and a butcher. “My world is one of violence and bloodshed.

For the moment Savannah did not attempt to gaze through the viewer at the man. “Have you ever sinned, Father? Have you ever watched the life drain from another’s eyes? It is quite intoxicating. She twirled her sabre betwixt steady fingers, while listening to his breathing and awaiting his response.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Castor Devane
 Posted: Jun 19 2015, 06:18 PM
- The Syndicate -
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
Neutral Trainee
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

A smirk hung upon the archfiend's angelic face as each sin was told to him; each word was like a morbid lullaby that wept its truth without shame. How the woman admitted to not being a good woman and that she did not wish to be made him excited and ferociously interested in who laid behind the wall at his side. Nails burrowed into the cushion as the delight melted from his face like the snow beneath the relentless rain, his face drawn closer to the wired screen.

"My dear child, those sins can not be pardoned if there is no remorse." Even if he had such powers to forgive the wretched he would deny them and make them suffer.

Violence and bloodshed... how sweet the sound. "We are all not without sin." Castor was a man of many venial sins. "Many in this galaxy have seen the death of others either by accident, coincidence, or purpose." An innocent explanation of truth though his words were not honest considering himself in some respects. He had seen the life drain from the eyes of others, some innocent and not, while he feasted upon their blood. It was empowering, intoxicating... addictive.

"Do you not desire an afterlife worth happiness and freedom? You must repent your sins or the Chaos will take you." It was almost too easy with some. Promise them life in a farplane with joy and smiling faces and warmth, no disease or sin, and they would eat it from your hand like a bird to the offered seeds.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Savannah Skye
 Posted: Jun 22 2015, 11:17 PM
- The Sith Empire -
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

While his words were amusing, they were less than convincing. He could be a priest. Someone looking to absolve others of their sins, and to offer them forgiveness. Or he could be the wolf in sheep’s clothing. Someone preying on those that sought to redeem themselves, even if they would commit the same atrocities time and time again. She decided in that moment that it didn’t matter, nor did she care.

'Do you not desire an afterlife worth happiness and freedom?' Savannah hesitated though. Her thumb sweeping over the ignition switch. Did she desire an afterlife of happiness, and freedom? The question stumped her, which only few people had the ability to do. This was not something she had ever considered. She could not recalled her past, and could not imagine a future. She was a woman that lived in the here and now. She did not have an answer. “I do not know.” Savannah replied quietly, but with sincerity.

Mismatched hues glared down at the weapon in her hand. Savannah loathed that he had stumped her, that he had posed a question she could not answer. It made her blood boil. “The Chaos… it has already claimed me.” It a quick, fluid movement she ignited the saber’s blade, and stabbed it through the viewer.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Castor Devane
 Posted: Jul 29 2015, 01:45 PM
- The Syndicate -
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
Neutral Trainee
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

A chorus of laughter reigned through his mind as she couldn't give an answer to the question given. It was a small victory, but one nonetheless and he would claim such. Castor had no regard for the lives of others unless it benefited himself and it seemed as though he had found a blind spot he could maneuver into making it easier to claim his prey.

Before the demonic entity could have made another remark that appeared as some holy man giving advice, some modicum of comfort, or another question to riddle the woman, something unexpected had happened. As the tip of the lightsaber skewered the viewer, Castor's inhuman reflexes drew him back from harm's way. The moment of sickening humor had turned into violent rage.

"You say such words and yet you are a lost little girl that even the Chaos truly doesn't even want." Sliding his hand down while barely raising his leg, Castor removed a dual-trigger blaster he had hidden away beneath his priest robes. Pushing the muzzle of the barrel against the wall toward the other confessional booth, he gave a grin. "If I were you, I would holster that lightsaber before you truly meet your maker." Fingers were firmly in place as he started to slowly squeeze one of them.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Savannah Skye
 Posted: Sep 2 2015, 08:17 AM
- The Sith Empire -
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

Mismatched hues glared forward and only a dismissive shrug was offered in reply to his words. It had not mattered to the woman if the Chaos desired her or not; she was, as he had said, a lost girl – impossible to find, impossible to kill. She cared not for his opinions or the words he perceived to be truth. “I am prepared to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me, is another matter entirely.

Confidence came easily to the Huntress, and with good reason as well. She had endured many tortures and survived much worse than a demon in disguise. Instincts launched at that moment, prompting the woman to leap forth from the booth as a blaster shot was fired. It ripped through the wall where she had been seated only moments ago. Savannah landed on a single foot and turned, training her gaze and weapon on where the demon still lurked.

I wonder, do your followers know their holy prophet carries weapons and advocates violence?” There was dark amusement and a hint of curiosity to her voice. No attempts were made for subtly now. If someone were to see them, then so be it. “Why don’t you came and tell them, demon?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Castor Devane
 Posted: Sep 4 2015, 09:13 AM
- The Syndicate -
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
Neutral Trainee
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

"My sheep know that their shepherd is armed with whatever is necessary to protect them from the wolves." This was Nar Shaddaa- it wasn't uncommon for clergy, or the riff-raff, from being armed. It was a dangerous world and anyone who was no prepared to fight for what they wanted or to protect their selves deserved the final death. These things Castor preached.

Exiting the confessional booth, priest robs flowing behind the demon's entity, he stood there with a mocking smile on his face. "A shepherd will do as he must when someone threatens the congregation."

Raising the blaster again, Castor laughed and begun walking toward the woman. "You really should think twice before you blaspheme, little lamb. It will take you straight to the blackest part of Chaos." Teeth clenched as his mouth moved into a wide smiled. An arm moved beneath the robe and removed a second blaster pistol. He had begun to whistle a song sung among the denizens of the church while index fingers drew back and unleashed a small series of bolts toward her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Savannah Skye
 Posted: Sep 7 2015, 12:01 PM
- The Sith Empire -
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

Just as had been expected he was a handsome man; one with the face of an angel and eyes of a demon. With words and looks he would be able to lure others beneath his banner, and have them preach his teachings. She could understand why others wanted this man eliminated. “I am not threatening your congregation – only you.” Savannah corrected him, mildly amused by him and the words he spoke. She doubted he would care either way whom she attacked or threatened; she certainly didn’t.

He approached with weapon raised, and her feet remained firmly planted. He instilled no fear and commanded no response other than defiance, and she would not retreat from his advance. “You should pick your words more carefully lest you continue to make a fool of yourself.” It was her opinion that his words contradicted what he had stated previously, and Savannah could not prevent the laugh that tumbled past her lips.

As the shots were fired she flicked her own weapon with calm efficiency, deflecting the bolts with ease. This was only the beginning; a warm up before their real brawl. “You claim that the Chaos does not want me. Then claim blaspheme will take me straight to its darkest part. Silly demon. Tricks are for children.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Castor Devane
 Posted: Feb 25 2016, 11:03 AM
- The Syndicate -
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
Neutral Trainee
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

"By coming in this holy structure and behaving as you are, you are most simply threatening the congregation. I do hate it when my children are subjected to the violence of others." The followers he had were devout and finding such beings were not as easily gained amongst the galaxy as some may have thought. Castor didn't care whether they lived or died as long as his purpose with them had been fulfilled. As of yet, it had not been and he wouldn't allow anyone to disrupt this harmony he had created nor his plans.

A smirk nearly threatened his mouth, but he tamed it quickly with a snort as the shots were deflected. Lightsabers were highly overrated in his opinion. "It is apparent that your common sense function must be broken. I did not say Chaos did not want you. You really should quote someone correctly if you're going to do it at all. Castor was hardly amused at this moment, wondering if the blonde before him had any sense at all.

Spinning the blasters within his palm, he smirked. It was the only moment of pause he had given before exercising his natural abilities, thanks to his species, at racing toward her in blinding speed. One by one the blasters pointed for her and rained down bolt after bolt. Castor would be disappointed if she ended up dying so easily.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Savannah Skye
 Posted: Mar 23 2016, 04:14 PM
- The Sith Empire -
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

There were those that would have become irritated by the verbal back and forth they were doing, but it was amusing to her. Too often the targets died quickly, it was pleasing to find someone able to hold their ground. As the demon let loose with a barrage of bolts, she had deflected several of them, a few catching in her clothing and others missing completely. But it was when he came to her with unnatural speed that she had thrown herself from him, using the Force to aid the distance she vaulted.

Savannah landed heavily across the room, behind a few row of pews and bystanders caught in the crosshairs. Turning about to face him, there had been a sneer on her lips. “So what do we have here? Perhaps you are not a simple man as others perceive you to be.” There was certainly more to this man then met the eye. Savannah doubted even his own people knew the entire truth about him. Those that wanted him dead certainly hadn’t.

If you insist then I will threaten your congregation.” It had not matted who was caught in the line of fire or what fate befell them. Savannah had come here for the priest and not his lambs. With her gaze trained on him she had exerted her strength in the Force to hurl the pews at the retreating church goers. A few of them fell victim to the assault, caught beneath the heavy seats as they fell down to the ground, others barely escaping.

The entire time her gaze never wavered and she only stared at him. “I’ll tell you what. I will leave your congregation be if you come with me calmly and quietly to collect this bounty on your head. I will even return the demon to his flock when we’re done.” It had occurred to her that they both might be able to benefit from this situation. She could collect the bounty and assist him in escaping, then he could return to his church with a larger bounty placed to his name. It was something that could be done time and time ago. If he chose to decline the offer it would be his people that suffered, not him.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates
RPG-D
Star Wars - The Force Awakens Hope Awakens Sithspawn: SWRP Songs Remain The Same
War Is Brewing X-United World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Preeminence: The galaxy is yours
OOTA The Arrow Devil's Ridge: An 18+ Wild West Roleplay A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours Warlands
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc