updates
04.09 A new layout is now in effect so graphics will be up soon.
04.12 Changes to Minor and Major faction guidelines have been made. Factions now have overviews with exception to WoD and TS; those will be coming soon.
05.24 SW:U has a new skin! Our previous one has been updated; there's now a tag box atop of the board even. Coming soon will be the Galactic Lottery and Mall of the Galaxy. Details will be provided when these are ready to be implemented.
Board Owner
Administrator
Global Moderator

Lead Roleplay Moderator
staff
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0 with edits by nirvana decuir. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. mini profile by pink of candyland couture . cfs customization by rider @ shine. board graphics by nirvana decuir.

all other written content, graphics, and coding is property of their respectful owners.
Galactic Holonet
Activity Check

Is here They will last until July 6th. Characters destined to die in the Doomsday Event do not need to participate.

Character
Thread
Special
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Galactic Holonet
Doomsday Galactic Event

Doomsday has come for the galaxy and no one is safe from the reckoning. The beginning of the end is here. The galaxy will be forever changed.

Add Reply
New Poll

Blaize Von Stein
Blaize Von Stein
 Posted: Jun 20 2018, 12:53 PM
Grim Reaper
Horseman Devotee
Ooc
31 : Posts
Offline : Status
20-June 18 : Joined
Character
Sexuality : Bisexual
Are we running toward death? I have met him times before. He adores us like the rest.
Application | Plotter | Want AD
Horseman of the Apocalypse

Blaize Jareth Von Stein

Pyro|The Grim Reaper. Unknown. Horseman of The Apocalypse. Brendon Urie.

Species

> Force Construct (Reaper)

Homeworld

> Vilosoria

IC & OOC Rank

> Horseman Devotee

Occupation

> Reaper
Death's Servant

Additional Information

> Created By Ichabod Von Stein

Personality & Description

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Remarkably manipulative, Blaize will use alternating personalities to achieve that which he desires. This comes to the detriment of the unfortunate souls he is sent to reap at the behest of Death. Though he will often choose such deceptions to use upon others, never would he do so to family or those by extension. As he would do nothing to bring them intentional harm unless upon the demand of his father; for his word is above all law and any other. Blaize serves loyally to his father and carries the weight of the scales between life and death.

Blaize is strikingly arrogant and vain about many things: his appearance, his existence, his power. He will use methods of sexuality, by action or word, to unnerve and intimidate others. And what he may lack in strength and durability (where his older bother, Malachai, excels), he makes up for with incredible determination and an invulnerability to fear and intimidation. For everything that makes him formidable or even frightening, he can be equally as compassionate... especially to the dying and undead who wander.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Inducing fire, Fireplaces, Bonfires, Fireworks, Sparklers, Lighters, Candles, Smell of gasoline, Racing, Rap-Dance-Pop music, Weddings, Cake, Pineapples, Extreme sports, Holidays, Drinking games, Trivia, Dinner shows, Romantic gestures, Funerals, Cemeteries, Photographs, Uncle Dissero's jokes, Dancing, Arcades, Pinball, Eating contests, Giving people nicknames, Owls, Cotton Candy, Pancakes, Shooting Stars, Flirting, Making others feel uncomfortable

Dislikes: Those who betray without just cause (with exception to family), Any who attempt to escape their death, Deals that go unpaid, Child abuse, Being lied to, Violence amongst family, Broken bonds, Watching people suffer over loved ones, Unrequited love, People who don't signal before turning, People who don't know how to have a good time, Overly serious individuals, Having limits placed upon him, Being used for another's devices

Strengths: Sentimental, Loyal, Imaginative, Incisive, Passionate, Perfectionist, Spontaneous, Tolerant (to an extent), Ambitious, Progressive, Empowered, Charming, Observant, Phlegmatic, Dedicated, Attention for detail, Assertive, Protective, Hedonistic, Quick witted, Fearless

Weaknesses: Pyromania, Sarcastic, Compulsive, Pretentious, Cocky, Self-Involved, Pompous, Unrelenting, Rowdy, Bizarre, Boisterous, Intense, Disruptive, Hopeless romantic, Insatiable, Unforgiving, Jealous, Begrudging, Impassioned easily, Addictive, Prideful, Covetous, Vainglorious

A P P E A R A N C E

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 180 lbs.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Violet
Distinguishing Marks:
    Sigil of Death (left wrist)
    Sacrificial Emblems

Species Attributes:
    Ambidextrous
    Enhanced Agility
    Enhanced Reflexes
    Enhanced Speed
    Flame Retardant
    Immortality
    Supernatural Learning

Force Abilities & Other Skills

M A S T E R & T R A I N E R

Ichabod Von Stein

D E A T H A B I L I T I E S & P S Y C H O P O M P

Death By Horror | Death Sense | Dread Craft | Necromancy | Sin Inducement | Suicide Inducement

Contact Essence | Death Zone | Eternal Sleep | Reanimation Negation | Reaping | Spirit Possession

F O R C E A B I L I T I E S

Alchemy | Combustion | Pyrokinesis | Pyrospray

N E U T R A L S K I L L S

Glass blowing | Candle making | Flammable & Combustible Liquids Construction | Bladed Weapon Combat | Hand-to-Hand Combat | Movie & Music Trivia | Acrobatics | Escapology & Contortion | Whip Handling | Pathological Indomitable Will

W E A P O N S

Bone Whip | Flamethrower

M I S C E L L A N E O U S

N/A

History

For death begins with life's first breath, And life begins at touch of death. And with Death's touch another life had been created. Speculation could surround the motives behind the divine being's reason and yet all answers had the grave possibility falling short of the grace of truth.

Existence was fleeting and nonetheless to everything that was had a purpose. From that which had been born to that which was created by means unconventional. Blaize was one of two children given life by the very hands of Death; and that was something spectacular in all of its mysteries. To his knowledge, neither he nor his brother raised the questions that many had or even ones that lurked within the recess of their minds. In this, the younger child would continue to been patient.

As the apocalypse dawns over existence, Blaize has come to do the bidding of Death. To each, he will judge the souls of the wretched, of the innocent, and those found undeserving will be laid to their final rest. Any who have wandered the plane of existence through unnatural means will be shown mercy and given that of eternal sleep.

B L O O D L I N E S

Parent|Creator: Ichabod Von Stein (Livena Dangerously)
Siblings: Malachai Von Stein
Aunts&Uncles: Dissero Von Stein (Noctis Lecarde), Morticia Von Stein (Malachai Von Stein), Julius Von Stein
Cousins: Niko Lecarde

Blaize Von Stein

Eastern. Discord|Skype.

application by nicole (i, ii, iii, iv).

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
PMEmail
^
Dyans Keto
 Posted: Jun 21 2018, 12:45 AM
Krath Sovereign
Master | Elite
Ooc
402 : Posts
Offline : Status
11-April 15 : Joined
Character
Sexuality : Heterosexual
Global Moderator

ACCEPTED
WELCOME TO STAR WARS UNLEASHED
INFORMATION
Now that your Character has been accepted, and relocated to the Force Users section, do not forget to respond to the following:

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D
Star Wars - The Force Awakens Hope Awakens Sithspawn: SWRP Songs Remain The Same
X-United Preeminence: The galaxy is yours
OOTA The Arrow A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours Warlands
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc