updates
04.09 A new layout is now in effect so graphics will be up soon.
04.12 Changes to Minor and Major faction guidelines have been made. Factions now have overviews with exception to WoD and TS; those will be coming soon.
05.24 SW:U has a new skin! Our previous one has been updated; there's now a tag box atop of the board even. Coming soon will be the Galactic Lottery and Mall of the Galaxy. Details will be provided when these are ready to be implemented.
Board Owner
Administrator
Global Moderator

Lead Roleplay Moderator
staff
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0 with edits by nirvana decuir. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. mini profile by pink of candyland couture . cfs customization by rider @ shine. board graphics by nirvana decuir.

all other written content, graphics, and coding is property of their respectful owners.
Galactic Holonet
A Species Check is under way! All Characters need to be participating.

Activity Checks have begun here They will last until May 8th. Characters destined to die in the Doomsday Event do not need to participate.

Character
Thread
Special
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Galactic Holonet
Doomsday Galactic Event

Doomsday has come for the galaxy and no one is safe from the reckoning. The beginning of the end is here. The galaxy will be forever changed.

Add Reply
New Poll

Taru Eclipse
Taru Eclipse
 Posted: May 26 2018, 06:47 PM
Darth Ragnor
Apprentice
Ooc
13 : Posts
Offline : Status
25-May 18 : Joined
Character
Sexuality :
The Sith Empire

Taru Eclipse

Darth Ragnor. 17. Sith Empire. Eggy Unwin.

Species

> Human

Homeworld

> Korriban

IC & OOC Rank

> Sith Apprentice

Occupation

> Dark Side

Additional Information

> Taru is not a brute nor a genius. He is something else entirely...

Personality & Description

Being a warrior isn’t always the easiest thing to do due to the constant “need” for battle, the “wants” of war, and the “normality" of life. However he likes to play games with his enemies, and to set up traps/ambushes. Taru is generally quiet, as it helps him to think of what will happen next. However, once angered, he will get loud, and with his anger comes a form of a battle rage. Taru stays silent until he reckons that he has had enough of ‘playing’ with his opponents. He enjoys watching others fail in areas where he succeeds as it boosts his self-esteem. He works best alone but when with a group/squad he is still able to give his all.

Height: 5”11
Weight: 165lb in pure muscle
Hair: wind-swept Black/Brown
Eye color: Pure Silver
Skin complexion: overall pretty fair

Lightsaber: Curved-Hilt with a Lignin Crystal — this lightsaber was not created by him, but was with him since his birth. Also it just so happens to be a perfect fit for his fighting style.

Force Abilities & Other Skills

Force Speed, Force Jump, Force Push, Force Pull, Force Telekinesis, Force Scream, Force Lightning, lightsaber forms: a combo of II & VII

History

"Korriban, the birthplace of my power. Quite literally, as I was born there. When I was but a few months old(I was told all of this, as I obviously cannot remember this portion of my life), I was found by a group of apprentices out on a mission from the academy. The only way that they found me was by sensing my aura. Filled to the brim with anger and having passion coursing through my veins, it was only a matter of time before they were alerted to this pinprick of huge potential. Little sparks of Red Lightning burst forth from my fingertips, and even the fauna of Korriban was wary of me. By my side lay a curved-hilt lightsaber, complete with a lignin crystal on a chain hanging around my neck waiting for me to become attuned to it. Henceforth, The Dark Side has taken me at birth, with some of my early peers saying that I was marked for the Sith from even way before I was born. I was taken to the academy, and brought up there. I gained admission only after killing 3 other ‘students’ by electrocution from my own Sith Lightning. From then on, I was seen as the Dark Force manifested in all of its purity. Or so I was made to believe... Overall, my rage has purpose. My ability to project Red Sith Lightning when I’m angry has a purpose. I have a purpose...”

Taru Eclipse

U.S.-Eastern. PM.

application by nicole (i, ii, iii, iv).

--------------------
~ Taru Eclipse

No Retreat, No Surrender!

PMEmail
^
Vanya Aklin
 Posted: May 27 2018, 10:28 AM
Ooc
1450 : Posts
Offline : Status
3-April 15 : Joined
Character
Sexuality :
Witches of Dathomir

ACCEPTED
WELCOME TO STAR WARS UNLEASHED
INFORMATION
Now that your Character has been accepted, and relocated to the Force Users section, do not forget to respond to the following:

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D
Star Wars - The Force Awakens Hope Awakens Sithspawn: SWRP Songs Remain The Same
X-United Preeminence: The galaxy is yours
OOTA The Arrow A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours Warlands
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc