updates
04.09 A new layout is now in effect so graphics will be up soon.
04.12 Changes to Minor and Major faction guidelines have been made. Factions now have overviews with exception to WoD and TS; those will be coming soon.
05.24 SW:U has a new skin! Our previous one has been updated; there's now a tag box atop of the board even. Coming soon will be the Galactic Lottery and Mall of the Galaxy. Details will be provided when these are ready to be implemented.
Board Owner
Administrator
Global Moderator

Lead Roleplay Moderator
staff
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0 with edits by nirvana decuir. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. mini profile by pink of candyland couture . cfs customization by rider @ shine. board graphics by nirvana decuir.

all other written content, graphics, and coding is property of their respectful owners.
Galactic Holonet
A Species Check is under way! All Characters need to be participating.

Activity Checks have begun here They will last until May 8th. Characters destined to die in the Doomsday Event do not need to participate.

Character
Thread
Special
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Galactic Holonet
Doomsday Galactic Event

Doomsday has come for the galaxy and no one is safe from the reckoning. The beginning of the end is here. The galaxy will be forever changed.

Add Reply
New Poll

Syrius Mythrien
Syrius Mythrien
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 10:55 PM
Murder Boy
Horseman Devotee
Ooc
92 : Posts
Offline : Status
12-April 18 : Joined
Character
Sexuality : Pansexual
The power to lead is the power to mislead, and the power to mislead is the power to destroy.
Application | Plotter | Want AD
Horseman of the Apocalypse

Syrius Aries Mythrien

Murder Boy. Unknown. Horseman of The Apocalypse. Zachary Quinto.

Species

> Chimaera

Homeworld

> Nirn

IC & OOC Rank

> Horseman Devotee

Occupation

> Arsonist
Lord of Famine's Minion

Additional Information

> Syrius is a servant of The Four Horseman. Primarily, he does the bidding of the Horseman of Famine.

Personality & Description

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Syrius Mythrien is wildly unpredictable, unscrupulous, and sadistic. To a fault he can be charismatic and enjoyable company, but much to the demise of others most of the time. He will work to elevate someone by mood or pleasure or other desires just enough to bring them down to a dangerous point.

A darkness roars in his soul and denies all salvation. Syrius indulges in power and mind games; they entice the evil within and impulsively he complies. Those that resist him never will lose his attention. The more another denies him, the more the man becomes enticed and drawn within the game.

Dangerous with a twisted sense of humor, he can be intimidating with a stare or words. The fear of others arouses him and once he catches the scent, he indulges until interest wanes. This makes him greedy. The constant want of more. More power. More lust. More... everything.

Sexuality: Bisexual
Likes: Torturing others, Suffocating people during sex, Sadomasochistic sex, Bondage, Candy, Lemonade, Dark romance, Depressing situations, Suicidal poetry, Walking on broken glass, Admiring himself/Others admiring him, Leashes and Collars, Withering flowers, The smell of burnt wood, Murder, Masturbation, Dancing, Watching the moon rise, Picnics, Bubbles, Freak Shows, Orgies, Eccentric music, Being covered in blood, Tempting strangers, Giving people false hope
Dislikes: Religions, People strong in their dogma, Flashing lights, Sunshine, Being forced to do something against his will, Optimistic individuals, Moralists, Innocence, Being underestimated, Carolers/Caroling, Bake sales, Unintelligent conversations, Complicated relationships, Arranged marriages, Individuals with a lot of baggage, Felines
Strengths: Persuasive, Social, Cultured, Clever, Methodical, Sophisticate, Challenging, Charming, Perfectionist, Hypnotic, Self-reliant, Charismatic, Progressive, Incise, Promiscuous, Articulate, Dedicated, Unpredictable
Weaknesses: Self-Indulgent, Voyeurism, Intolerant, Disputatious, Prejudiced, Hedonistic, Vindictive, Domineering, Possessive, Insincere, Scheming, Fatalistic, Judgemental, Unapologetic, Malicious, Predatory, Superstitious, Demanding, Ravenous, Salacious, Impulsive, Egocentric, Shallow, Conspicuous consumption

A P P E A R A N C E

Height: 6 ft. 0 in.
Weight: 170 lbs.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Violet
Species Attributes:
    Feline Eyes
    Telescopic Vision
    Undead Pulse
    Unnatural Aura

Force Abilities & Other Skills

S P E C I E S A B I L I T I E S

Accelerated Healing | Decelerated Aging | Dimming | Disease Immunity | Encyclopedic Knowledge | Enhanced Intuition | Enhanced Mental Stamina | Environmental Adaptation | Feline Physiology | Life-Force Absorption | Limitation Transcendence | Lunar Affinity | Shapeshifting | Telekinesis | Telepathy

F O R C E A B I L I T I E S

Ballistakinesis | Mind Trick | Shift Sense | Telekinesis

N E U T R A L S K I L L S

Piano | Various Forms of Dance | Polyglot | Unarmed Combat | Body Language Reading | Lip Reading | Manipulation | Contortionism | Psychological Terrorism

History

Carnal sin had given birth to one of the viewed chosen: a Chimaera. A tale as old as time, the creatures roamed the worlds and amassed followers by the thousands. They were worshiped as gods and their magicks were adored and feared. Through their weakness they were shunned, viewed as monstrosities. And into the darkness they were swallowed.

Galaxies had changed and history forgotten. Their legends had been forgotten. And now, just as the nightmarish stories seemed to have stopped, the have clawed from their recluse. One by one they are infiltrating into the known galaxy. Syrius has become devoted into bringing his species back to their rule. And through any means possible he will watch it manifest into a horrific and beautiful reign.

B L O O D L I N E S

Parents: Sylar Mythrien & Syriana Arren
Siblings: Syren Mythrien

Syrius Mythrien

EST. PM.

application by nicole (i, ii, iii, iv).

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
PMEmail
^
Nirvana Decuir
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 10:31 AM
The Blonde Bombshell
Nightsister Master
Ooc
3567 : Posts
Offline : Status
7-March 15 : Joined
Character
Sexuality : Bisexual
Temptation is a woman's weapon and a man's excuse.
Application | Plotter | Want AD
Administrator

ACCEPTED
WELCOME TO STAR WARS UNLEASHED
INFORMATION
Now that your Character has been accepted, and relocated to the Force Users section, do not forget to respond to the following:

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D
Star Wars - The Force Awakens Hope Awakens Sithspawn: SWRP Songs Remain The Same
X-United Preeminence: The galaxy is yours
OOTA The Arrow A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours Warlands
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc