updates
04.09 A new layout is now in effect so graphics will be up soon.
04.12 Changes to Minor and Major faction guidelines have been made. Factions now have overviews with exception to WoD and TS; those will be coming soon.
05.24 SW:U has a new skin! Our previous one has been updated; there's now a tag box atop of the board even. Coming soon will be the Galactic Lottery and Mall of the Galaxy. Details will be provided when these are ready to be implemented.
Board Owner
Administrator
Global Moderator

Lead Roleplay Moderator
staff
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0 with edits by nirvana decuir. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. mini profile by ames of shine. cfs customization by rider @ shine. board graphics by nirvana decuir.

all other written content, graphics, and coding is property of their respectful owners.
Galactic Holonet
A Species Check is under way! All Characters need to be participating.

Activity Checks will be underway soon.

Character
Character
Thread
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Galactic Holonet
Doomsday Galactic Event

This event will begin soon. Information may be found here. Inquiries may be made there.

Add Reply

Nocturne Seduction, Neo Decuir | Training
Vanya Aklin
 Posted: Oct 19 2016, 09:17 AM
- Global Moderator -
Strip me of my clothes and my doubts. Undress me, undoubt me.
Twenty-Three
- character age -
Nightsister Master
- ooc rank -
Witches of Dathomir
- faction -

Silence blossomed in the grove just outside of the Misty Falls Village. Fingers shifted through the tresses of midnight black as thoughts of what was to come assaulted the woman. Tonight had been a special evening as she had the desire to share knowledge that had not been shared with another. Not with her mate, not her child.

Neo Decuir had been summoned to the village as he was the one deemed worthy of learning this coveted magick. He would be the first acolyte to learn these closely guarded secrets and that had made him very special indeed. Obsidian hues gazed at the darkening sky, watching the stars blink into existence as she awaited his arrival.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates
RPG-D
Star Wars - The Force Awakens Hope Awakens Sithspawn: SWRP Songs Remain The Same
X-United Preeminence: The galaxy is yours
OOTA The Arrow Devil's Ridge: An 18+ Wild West Roleplay A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours Warlands
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc