updates
04.09 A new layout is now in effect so graphics will be up soon.
04.12 Changes to Minor and Major faction guidelines have been made. Factions now have overviews with exception to WoD and TS; those will be coming soon.
05.24 SW:U has a new skin! Our previous one has been updated; there's now a tag box atop of the board even. Coming soon will be the Galactic Lottery and Mall of the Galaxy. Details will be provided when these are ready to be implemented.
Board Owner
Administrator
Global Moderator

Lead Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator
staff
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0 with edits by nirvana decuir. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. mini profile by ames of shine. cfs customization by rider @ shine. board graphics by nirvana decuir.

all other written content, graphics, and coding is property of their respectful owners.
Galactic Holonet
A Species Check is under way! All Characters need to be participating.

Activity Checks have begun and will conclude on August the 4th.

Species
Couple
Thread
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Galactic Holonet
Past seasonal and board events are located in After The Rain Has Fallen and are still available to be concluded.

Add Reply

Tear my heart open, Savannah | Past (M)
Pacer Sym
 Posted: Feb 13 2016, 10:24 AM
- Witches of Dathomir -
"I don't always go to parties.... But when I do, I don't want to be there"
- character age -
Acolyte
- ooc rank -
Witches of Dathomir
- faction -

It would figure, that in a run to pick up parts his own ship would break down. And none of the parts he'd bought were the ones that he needed. Luckily the man was well versed in ships and with some time, he'd be able to get the old bird running again.

Of course being on Tatooine it was hot as hell and twice as dry. On top of that sand got everywhere, especially when you were sweating. Pace had discarded his shirt and was busy loading large crates into his cargo bay, before he went to the engine room to do repairs.

As he came back down the ramp he scanned the area. He was a strong, capable man, and this wasn't exactly a threatening place to him. But one could never be too careful. He had a blaster on his hip, but just as a precaution. As usual he looked pensive, his brow furrowed and his mouth tight. Not because he was grumpy, which he was, but because that was how his face looked. It had always been a good way to keep people at bay, as he wasn't one who enjoyed a lot of attention on him.

This kept life manageable, simple and peaceful. The way he liked it. No drama, no heartache. Just the way he liked it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Savannah Skye
 Posted: Feb 23 2016, 10:30 AM
- The Sith Empire -
They used to shout my name. Now they whisper it.
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
Neutral Adept | Sith Master
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

It was warm here, all sand, and desert and heat. Savanah found it comforting, soothing even. But even the pleasant weather could not stifle her internal rage. She had been drawn to this planet on a hunt to track down a man wanted by the Hutt Cartel for betraying secrets and trust. But it was as she arrived, that he had slipped offworld. Savannah was annoyed that she had been duped so easily and was now stuck upon this planet.

It would have taken little effort for her to requisition transport, threats and strength could accomplish much, but she was taking her time, wandering here and there. She took the time to enjoy what was on display but there had been someone in particular that had caught her eye. He hadn’t stood out for one reason or another. He wasn’t overly handsome but he wasn’t unattractive.

He was dirty and sweaty, working without a shirt under the harsh suns. In truth she couldn’t say what it was about him that had captured her attention, but for the moment he held her interests. She had been watching him for a while now as he worked on a ship. Savannah had seen the blaster at his hip, had thought nothing of it as she lingered closer and closer as time continued to pass.

She was not wearing her bounty hunter attire at this time, which was unusually, but not entirely uncommon. “Here,” she said, holding out a bottle of water to him after finally closing the distance between them. Kindness was not something to expect from a woman such as her, anything that was given was not given freely, but such information was not shared yet. “You’re getting dehydrated. You need to drink something.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Pacer Sym
 Posted: Feb 24 2016, 11:49 AM
- Witches of Dathomir -
- character age -
Acolyte
- ooc rank -
Witches of Dathomir
- faction -

Pace stopped what he was doing and eyed the woman offering him water. By nature he was a suspicious by nature, but he also knew is own luck. And his luck did not dictate attractive woman offering water. He knew anything too good to be true was, so he didn't take it.

Pace didn't trust people he didn't know, and least of all woman he didn't know. Living on Dathomir he knew how dangerous they could be.

Instead the mans dark eyes narrowed at her and he turned back to what he was doing. "Let me guess.." He looked at her and raised his brow. "You're going to drug me and steal my shit..."

He gave a dismissive scoff and lifted the last of his crates. "Run on down the line and find yourself another target, I got somewhere to be."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Savannah Skye
 Posted: Mar 15 2016, 12:11 PM
- The Sith Empire -
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

Other than her mouth twisting into a smirk the woman remained motionless, waiting for him to accept the offered water. “If I wanted to steal from you, I would have done so already.” There was a seriousness lingering in her voice as she was confident in her abilities to achieve her goals. If she had meant him harm, she would not have wasted time with niceties. It was as he lifted the last of his crates that she curled the fingers of her free hand to pull those crates away from him.

Channelling the Force, she levitated the crates and kept them suspended in the air not far from the man. “You are dehydrated.” Savannah strode forward toward him, pushing the bottle into his hand. It would not pay to have him fall ill with exhaustion or dehydration when she intended to use him and his ship to complete her hunt. He was means to an end that had not yet been achieved. "Drink."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Pacer Sym
 Posted: Mar 15 2016, 12:50 PM
- Witches of Dathomir -
- character age -
Acolyte
- ooc rank -
Witches of Dathomir
- faction -

Pace eyed the woman, he could tell she wasn't joking. It was easy enough to sense this particular female was indeed dangerous. He actually took the time to take her in, she was beautiful and sexy as hell. The fact that she had an air of danger to her made her all the more appealing. He was, after all, a Nightbrother, and the woman of the coven were powerful and dangerous by nature, so such attributes were attractive. Never the less, he wasn't looking for romance. He was done with that shit.

As she pulled the crates away he fumed a little, annoyed to have someone he didn't know giving him orders. But he didn't fight it, as his culture dictated his submission to females. And honestly it was natural for him to fall in line when a woman told him something.

He eyed her before taking the bottle with a certain amount of distaste as he did, and began to drink. Pace didn't realize how thirsty he was until he was downing the bottle. When he was finished he handed it back.

"Thanks... now You didn't come over to hydrate me... so what do you want?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Savannah Skye
 Posted: Mar 15 2016, 02:16 PM
- The Sith Empire -
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

Savannah waited until he had done as instructed, and until he had finished the bottle before allowing a smirk to twist her lips. “Good boy,” she mused aloud, stepping past him and moving toward the open boarding ramp with crates in toe. Savannah assumed he would not allow a stranger to be unattended on his ship, and was certain he would follow as made her way inside. She wondered in the direction of where she assumed the storage area had been.

She placed the crates down and turned to face him, leaning back against them while staring at him with slightly narrowed eyes. “I need transportation to Muunilinst.” Savannah didn’t revealed her reasons for wanting to travel to the Imperial controlled planet. It was not his concern, only that a task was asked of him.

I would like for you to take me there.” Savannah crossed her arms over her chest as she stared at him. Mismatched hues were centred on his face as she attempted to gauge his reaction to her words and waited for his reply.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Pacer Sym
 Posted: Mar 15 2016, 03:41 PM
- Witches of Dathomir -
- character age -
Acolyte
- ooc rank -
Witches of Dathomir
- faction -

Pacer's eyes narrowed as she praised him like an animal, his jaw tightened. He watched her as she walked onto his ship like she owned it. Naturally he was hot on her heels, he didn't trust this woman to be alone on his ship.

He watched with narrow, distrusting eyes as she turned and leaned on the crates. He didn't know her story and he didn't want to. He scoffed dryly as she propositioned him with a job.

"There isn't an amount you could pay me to fly your skinny entitled ass to an imperial planet. I don't want nor do I need your trouble." He said staring her mismatched eyes down. They were haunting and instantly got under his skin. But he held firm. He wasn't going to get arrested or killed for a woman. Even if she was a bombshell of a woman.

He pointed off his ship. "Now do you mind? I have shit to do." He said raising his brow at her expectantly.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Savannah Skye
 Posted: Mar 24 2016, 06:25 AM
- The Sith Empire -
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

He had declined the request as surely she knew he would. No one, man or woman, tolerated being bossed around and treated like a child upon their own ship, but no was simply not an option for him. As he pointed she reached out to grab him by the wrist and hauled him forward, twisting their bodies until she could shove him back against the crates. As she forced his back to the surface of one of them, she pressed up against him.

Fingers rose and curled firmly around his throat. “Allow me to rephrase that request.” Nails burrowed into the flesh of his throat and wrist while she glared at him. “You will be taking me to Muunilinst, and you will be paid for your time. And when the done and finished, you are free to leave and return to whatever hole you crawled from.

She allowed those words a moment to sink in before leaning closer to him, her face scarcely an inch from his. There was a dangerous glint in her eyes, one that dared him to defy her. Should he continue to resist she would take joy in slaughtering him and taking his ship. “Until the target is dead, you are mine. Do you understand?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Pacer Sym
 Posted: Mar 24 2016, 08:25 AM
- Witches of Dathomir -
- character age -
Acolyte
- ooc rank -
Witches of Dathomir
- faction -

Pace was taken off guard by the woman's sudden aggressive movements and strength in the way she shoved him against the crates. His dark eyes narrowed, it was clear he wanted to ring this woman's bell. but he made no move to. He was far to well trained to not go against a woman's order to do what he wanted. His jaw tightened as he eyed her from their close proximity, his rage was being interrupted by the fact that her body was pressed against his, and her aggression was... well appealing.

Pace's lips pressed together and he wrinkled his nose in a clearly unhappy way. "Fine." He hissed and tried to side step out of her little trap there, grabbing her wrist and pulling her hand from his throat. Dark brown eyes squared off with her own mismatched orbs. It was hard to ignore the sexual tension he felt toward her, and this annoyed him further.

"I'll take you to Muunilinst." He muttered though with a more emphasis on it being code for breaking her neck. "I suggest you don't get comfortable." He said though it was already clear he was programmed to take orders from woman, and that his level of control in the situation was non existent.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Savannah Skye
 Posted: Apr 28 2016, 09:28 AM
- The Sith Empire -
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

Savannah did not allow him any room to escape and kept her body pressed against him and he pinned to the crates. Even as he removed her hand from his throat, she only smirked slightly. It pleased her that he had relented. “Now, there is a good boy.” As a woman with a violent nature she enjoyed physical confrontations and exerting her strength, but at this very moment she had not wanted to beat him to a bloody mess. She wanted only to be on the way to Muunilinst. And yet she made no move to step away from him, and only kept herself pushed up against him.

There was a dangerous glint in her eyes, and a playful smile on her lips. Nothing he had done had escaped her notice; she saw the way his nose crinkles, how his lips had drawn into a tight line, how his own body seemed to betray him even if it was ever so subtly. “You are too late with that suggestion,” she said in a low voice, a playful laugh soon following. His disobedience was irritating, but his reactions to her being so close was amusing.

He seemed to be trying rather hard to appear unhappy and annoyed by her bossy attitude. But it was the opinon of the woman that he was enjoying it as much as he hated it. This man was a walking, talking, contradiction. “I’m already comfortable.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates
RPG-D
Star Wars - The Force Awakens Hope Awakens Sithspawn: SWRP Songs Remain The Same
War Is Brewing X-United World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Preeminence: The galaxy is yours
OOTA The Arrow Devil's Ridge: An 18+ Wild West Roleplay A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours Warlands
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc