updates
04.09 A new layout is now in effect so graphics will be up soon.
04.12 Changes to Minor and Major faction guidelines have been made. Factions now have overviews with exception to WoD and TS; those will be coming soon.
05.24 SW:U has a new skin! Our previous one has been updated; there's now a tag box atop of the board even. Coming soon will be the Galactic Lottery and Mall of the Galaxy. Details will be provided when these are ready to be implemented.
Board Owner
Administrator
Global Moderator

Lead Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator
staff
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0 with edits by nirvana decuir. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. mini profile by ames of shine. cfs customization by rider @ shine. board graphics by nirvana decuir.

all other written content, graphics, and coding is property of their respectful owners.
Galactic Holonet
A Species Check is under way! All Characters need to be participating.

Activity Checks have begun and will conclude on August the 4th.

Species
Couple
Thread
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Galactic Holonet
Past seasonal and board events are located in After The Rain Has Fallen and are still available to be concluded.

Add Reply

What The Water Gave Me, Kerrick Sym
Savannah Skye
 Posted: Jan 4 2016, 02:53 PM
- The Sith Empire -
They used to shout my name. Now they whisper it.
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
Neutral Adept | Sith Master
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

It was late in the evening and the beaches of Zeltros were all but empty. Dots of silver glistened overhead like far of beacons, illuminating the world in a soft glow. Savannah enjoyed moments like this, when the world was quiet and still and peaceful. The quiet hum of a far of melody was playing on the gentle breeze that blew across the sands. It carried with it the scent and sounds of the city; alcohol, spices and pheromones.

She was standing waist deep in the cool, clear water, enjoying the feel of it lapping at her sun-kissed skin. Her head was tilted back, the ends of her hair swaying to and fro in the water as she stared up at the night sky. Savannah was calm, and quiet, and unconcerned with the goings on around her. She had no desire to venture forth from the beach or engage in the culture of the city. She was content to stand in the water and stare at the sky.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kerrick Sym
 Posted: Jan 4 2016, 03:16 PM
- Witches of Dathomir -
It's not important to win... it's important to make the other guy lose.
- character age -
Initiate/Acolyte
- ooc rank -
Witches of Dathomir
- faction -

The night life on Zeltros was unmatched, even by the bar fights back on Nar Shaddaa. It was his favorite place to unwind after a job. Seeing as he measured how well he did his job by the amount of blood he wore, he though he earned a treat.

Two days of alcohol and girls, clubs and apartments of anonymous girls. It had been a good weekend, but it was time to start getting back into work mentality. So instead of picking up a random pheromone fueled club girl, he opted to walk the beach until he sobered up or passed out drunk. Which ever happened first.

The moment his feet his the sand he was out of his shoes and into bare feet, enjoying the feel of the sand. He stripped off his shirt and began to stroll in his shorts. Just him and his bottle of booze. It was very romantic.

He was still trying to let his muffled hearing relax into the sound of the waves when he caught sight of a figure in the water. He kept his eyes trained on the bikini clad woman as he drew closer. He stopped settled in the sand and took a swig while blatently watching her.

"Don't mind me. I'm just appreciating from a far." He said casually.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Savannah Skye
 Posted: Jan 5 2016, 07:00 AM
- The Sith Empire -
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

Savannah had known when another person arrived at the beach. No matter where she was or how peaceful the world was, she was always alert, ready to strike at a moment’s notice. She could feel his connection to the force and could smell the alcohol drifting from him even from this distance. The woman remained motionless and silent, her face upturned to the sky and her eyes half-closed, but she followed his movements across the beach until he settled on the sand.

Turning only just, she glanced over her shoulder at him. He was an attractive man: barefoot and shirtless as beach goers typically were. His features were not familiar to her, and struck no cords. Savannah’s gaze narrowed slightly and a slight smirk twisted her mouth. She turned her face back toward the sky. “That is fine,” she said loud enough for him to hear over the distance between them. “As long as that is all you do.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kerrick Sym
 Posted: Jan 5 2016, 12:47 PM
- Witches of Dathomir -
- character age -
Initiate/Acolyte
- ooc rank -
Witches of Dathomir
- faction -

"I solemnly swear to keep my hands out of my pants until I get back to my room." He joked raising a hand

Kerrick grinned a bit as she clearly didn't seem put off by his presence or that he was openly watching her. That was probably a good thing, because the view was just too good and he had no intention of giving it up just yet. After a few days of primarily pink women, it was kind of nice to see the woman's moon kissed skin that appeared porcelain in the night lighting. She had a figure he could study for days, and it was adorn with more tattoos than even he had. Making for even more studying fun. The way they wrapped around her shapely body accentuated her features and Kerrick appreciated that. A LOT.

Her long platinum locks hung gracefully along her spine, which he followed until the water got in the way. A bit of a grin appeared on his face as he sat there, propped up on his elbows watching her.

He glanced down at his hand a moment. "Got to admit, this is a good way to sober up, and come down off the pheromones and seas of pink ladies."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Savannah Skye
 Posted: Jan 12 2016, 06:10 PM
- The Sith Empire -
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

There had been a need to retort to his words. To tell him that his pants were not the only place his hands needed to refrain from venturing should he wish to keep them attached. But she refrained. Savannah had been enjoying herself before his arrival, she had been lost and at peace under the stars, and that was not something she would allow him to ruin. It was not something that happened often. Normally the woman felt entrapped by her rage, and it was strange to be without it. She wasn’t entirely certain she liked it.

She could still feel his gaze lingering on her, gliding over her exposed skin. He was still seated in the same spot he had settled down in earlier, and it seemed he had no intentions of moving along. Savannah glanced at him again, a smirk pulling at the corners of her mouth. “Is it? I wouldn’t know,” she replied. It had been obvious that he was coming down from some sort of high, that this was the end to his wild weekend.

I’ve never experienced their pheromones.” Typically she wore a mask when near Zeltrons, one that filtered smoke and pheromones and left her unaffected by them. She was only without it now because she had been the only one occupying the beach. “Why now, I wonder, have you decided to come down from your high.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kerrick Sym
 Posted: Jan 12 2016, 07:53 PM
- Witches of Dathomir -
- character age -
Initiate/Acolyte
- ooc rank -
Witches of Dathomir
- faction -

Kerrick looked at her with a raised brow. "Jeez do you even know what fun is?" He asked with a casual teasing air one would have with an old drinking buddy. "Zeltron pheromones are a nice little pallet cleanser between bloody jobs." He said.

With a bit of a sigh, he dropped his head back and looked up at the night sky. "Work, my shapely friend. Gotta make those creds, and people don't shoot themselves." Kerrick wasn't shy about what he did. And he did a lot, being a Merc. He never knew what he'd be doing one week to the next, and he liked it like that. As long as he got to shoot a gun or beat someone up he was happy.

"So what brings you to Zeltros if not the night life?" He asked laying back in the sand.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Savannah Skye
 Posted: Jan 19 2016, 04:20 AM
- The Sith Empire -
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

Amusement blossomed within her and a soft laughter tumbled from her lips. Their definitions of fun were quite different, and his opinion of the Zeltron pheromones was none once she would agree with. She kept those thoughts to herself, not yet speaking them aloud. “Some people shoot themselves. The people that are cowards. The people would rather die than face the consequences.” As a Bounty Hunter she had seen her fair share of scum, and cowards, and criminals. When perusing those that would rather take their lives her job was considerable easier, but nowhere near as entertaining.

Savannah turned and began moving toward the shore, approaching the man with slow steps. “The beaches. The moons.” She wasn’t one to care for the nightlife, or the people, or the sexual encounters that were offered. There was someone in her life for that. Someone who she despised but who knew what to say and what to do to push the right buttons, as well as the wrong ones. Having reached his side, she lowered herself to the sand and reclined back. She stared upon at the night sky again, not bothering to look toward him.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kerrick Sym
 Posted: Jan 19 2016, 11:39 AM
- Witches of Dathomir -
- character age -
Initiate/Acolyte
- ooc rank -
Witches of Dathomir
- faction -

Kerrick wrinkled his nose a little when she began to describe the ones that opted out. "I hate when that happens." He muttered in agreement. It was considerably less fun indeed when your target offed themselves.

"Let me rephrase, People shoot themselves, but I want to get there first." He added watching as she came and lounged beside him. Now out of the water he was able to get a better look at her body, and he made sure to study it closely as she came toward him. As she settled he held his bottle of liquor out to her.

He had to admit she was a very nice looking female and he knew his females. There was something silently dark and dangerous about her, which only had him more intrigued.

He pursed his lips slightly as she spoke, and turned his attention back to the night sky. After a quiet moment he leaned over slightly while still looking up and whispered quite casually. "This would be so much more fun if we were naked."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Savannah Skye
 Posted: Feb 12 2016, 03:38 PM
- The Sith Empire -
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

Savannah dismissed the bottle when it had been offered and instead rested against the sand with both hands cradling the back of her head. It truly hadn’t bothered her how he looked and watched, as she was accustomed to such behaviour. Savannah knew she was an attractive woman; she had confidence and knew how to use both to her advantage. She was without shame.

But at this moment there was no desire to scheme and plot. She was content to lay there listening to the ocean lapping at the shore and watch the stars glistening above. He leaned closer and though she remained outwardly indifferent to his presence, there was a part of the woman that was on edge.

His words drew a scoff from her lips, and she turned narrowed hues unto him. “You couldn’t handle me naked.” There weren’t many that truly could. And there was only one she wanted to be naked with.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates
RPG-D
Star Wars - The Force Awakens Hope Awakens Sithspawn: SWRP Songs Remain The Same
War Is Brewing X-United World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Preeminence: The galaxy is yours
OOTA The Arrow Devil's Ridge: An 18+ Wild West Roleplay A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours Warlands
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc