updates
04.09 A new layout is now in effect so graphics will be up soon.
04.12 Changes to Minor and Major faction guidelines have been made. Factions now have overviews with exception to WoD and TS; those will be coming soon.
05.24 SW:U has a new skin! Our previous one has been updated; there's now a tag box atop of the board even. Coming soon will be the Galactic Lottery and Mall of the Galaxy. Details will be provided when these are ready to be implemented.
Board Owner
Administrator
Global Moderator

Lead Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator
staff
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0 with edits by nirvana decuir. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. mini profile by ames of shine. cfs customization by rider @ shine. board graphics by nirvana decuir.

all other written content, graphics, and coding is property of their respectful owners.
Galactic Holonet
A Species Check is under way! All Characters need to be participating.

Activity Checks have begun and will conclude on August the 4th.

Species
Couple
Thread
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Galactic Holonet
Past seasonal and board events are located in After The Rain Has Fallen and are still available to be concluded.

Add Reply

The Darkest Sin Lies Within, [Galactic Event]
Vanya Aklin
 Posted: Oct 3 2015, 01:33 AM
- Global Moderator -
Strip me of my clothes and my doubts. Undress me, undoubt me.
Twenty-Three
- character age -
Nightsister Master
- ooc rank -
Witches of Dathomir
- faction -

It was the darkest hour of night. Lightning wreaked havoc in the blackened sky and the wind howled as it was swept across the muddied ground. The protective symbols etched into the dirt were ruined by the steady downpour of rain, the candles extinguished and strewn about along with the bowls of incense that had once been burning. The alter lay in pieces, and the sacrifice dead. The trap had failed.

The Seven; spirits, demons, anomalies of the force, none could say for certain what they truly were. They were more powerful than anticipated, and they would not be contained so easily; not by the unworthy. Summoned against their will, the Seven had strained and howled and struggled until shattering the means that bound them, sending would-be capturers tumbling this way and that.

The moment their bounds were broken the seven had disappeared, fleeing into all direction to seek out their next host. The only evidence of their summoning was the havoc they had left behind; bodies and blood – destruction.

This was only the beginning.

There was to be no end.
PM
^
Lauren Rosewood
 Posted: Oct 3 2015, 09:57 PM
- Witches of Dathomir -
Hate springs eternal In this black heart of mine. Time heals nothing. I'll never forgive. Never forget
- character age -
Nightsister Master
- ooc rank -
Witches of Dathomir
- faction -

Dathomir
Shadow Falls Clan Stronghold
Midnight

As the Clan Mother slept in her quarters atop the wall, ready to order her archers to fire upon an oncoming enemy, Lauren tossed and turned as that same voice cried out for her. To let it out. She muttered something in her sleep, but woke with a cold sweat, the fur blankets kicked to the foot of the bed as she felt something else reaching out for her.

It was warm and inviting, and spoke in her mind, much more pleasantly than the demon inside that remained from her father's Necromantic practices. And then it extended ice cold tendrils around her naked midsection and she gasped as what felt like ice entered her heart. A hand went to her chest and she jumped out of bed, going to a small basin of water to splash water upon her face and chest to warm the area, but as she did so, she glanced over at a mirror and just smirked.

Something else was inside her, something that had fought back the inner demon as she heard its siren call no more. But it urged her to want even more. While she was the Clan Mother of a Clan within the Coven, and the War Minister sitting upon the High Witch Council, she felt the need for more. Perhaps even the Coven itself. But just the thought caused her to shiver as if she liked the idea, but then the voice within spoke of more. Queen of Dathomir, it said. Uncontested rule where the Allyans were removed and she alone controlled the entire planet.

But still... was that enough? She shook her head as her naked body walked to the mirror where she trailed an index finger down the reflection of her cheek with a sinister smirk upon her face.

The Demon of Envy had taken a firm grip, and all Lauren knew was that she wanted more. Saw it as her right to have even more.
PM
^
Savannah Skye
 Posted: Oct 4 2015, 08:21 AM
- The Sith Empire -
They used to shout my name. Now they whisper it.
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
Neutral Adept | Sith Master
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

Nar Shaddaa
Location Unknown

Heartbeats quickened as images of violence flashed behind tightly drawn lids. Sleep was not something that came easily to the woman but it seemed as of late that it would not come at all. Minutes moved into hours, and hours into a day, and she still remained awake, angry at everyone and everything for reasons unknown. Wrath was as natural to the woman as breathing but what she felt, the simmering urge to ripe out the throats of those that spoke the wrong words or the eyes of those that stared for even a second too long was not something she could explain.

She lacked knowledge and an understanding of what was happening and this worried the woman. But being left in the dark and not knowing what lurked in that darkness only angered her further. What was it? A beast or a demon? There was something within calling to her but she could not say what or who. It cooed softly in the back of her mind, attempting to lure her further down the path of chaos and away from the sanity she clung too.

A shiver shook the length of her spine and goosebumps rose along her arms. Savannah stood. She pulled the make over her features, drew the hood over her head and made to leave. She would not sit and wait; she would not allow anyone nor anything to control her so easily. She needed to hunt. To focus on something other than the burning rage growing inside.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ragok Noraxtis
 Posted: Nov 15 2015, 09:45 AM
- Members -
You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding..
N/A
- character age -
N/A
- ooc rank -
Sith
- faction -

PM
^
Vanya Aklin
 Posted: Jan 26 2016, 03:09 PM
- Global Moderator -
Strip me of my clothes and my doubts. Undress me, undoubt me.
Twenty-Three
- character age -
Nightsister Master
- ooc rank -
Witches of Dathomir
- faction -

There was a whispering on the wind, a howling in the Force; the Seven Sins were being called too. Each of them was being lured and corralled to Ilum, a world of ice and snow and danger. There were creatures lurking around each corner, blizzards raging above, and unseen glaciers below.

Navigating the difficult landscape would not be easy, but it was what was concealed beneath the ice that would put visitors to the test. Hidden in caverns deep were dangers untold. But there was something more. There was someone or something lurking the maze-like caves that was waiting for the summoned sins.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Saturday Helfire
 Posted: Jan 29 2016, 02:07 PM
- The Krath -
Forged in Hell Fire!
N/A
- character age -
N/A
- ooc rank -
The Krath
- faction -

Somewhere in space aboard the space station Asylum.

Saturday kneeled before the alter to her Goddess as she did every morning. She said her prayers and thanks to her goddess for the gifts that had been bestowed upon her as one of the chosen Helfires. The first of seven chosen to carry out the goddesses will upon the Galaxy. What came before the baptism in the fires of Hell did not matter that life was dead and gone only this new life mattered to her and her sisters.

Saturday stood up from the alter as she concluded her prayers the Goddess, The tyrant of destruction and creation. She then made her way to a table towards the back of the room. On it was several weapons mostly various Blasters but a few swords and more exotic weapons. She heard someone enter the room as she looked over her weapons.

She knew today she would have to begin something knew but it was only a feeling not words yet dictated by the goddess. She knew though somewhere inside her something was calling her elsewhere, the Goddess would say it was her will but Saturday felt like it was something else calling her. It both confused her and saddened her a bit but she didn’t outwardly show her sorrow.

She turned around from looking at the weapons to see Monday praying at the altar. “You are up early for once?”
PM
^
Monday Helfire
 Posted: Jan 29 2016, 02:19 PM
- The Krath -
N/A
N/A
- character age -
N/A
- ooc rank -
N/A
- faction -

Somewhere in space aboard the space station Asylum.

“What’cha telling me it ain’t noon yet?”
Monday quipped as she knelt at the alter with a half-smile on her face as the other have had an unlit cigar hanging out of it. She wasn’t much of a morning person to be honest unless it was staying up until the sun rose not that they ever got to see a sun rise that often.

“A damn chef droid walked into my room by accident and woke me up couldn’t get back to sleep. Mostly cause it insisted my room was the kitchen and kept asking where the stove was. Wednesday needs to stop messing with the kitchen staff, I tell ya.” Monday just shook her head and turned back to her prayers.
PM
^
Savannah Skye
 Posted: Feb 24 2016, 01:55 AM
- The Sith Empire -
They used to shout my name. Now they whisper it.
Twenty-Seven
- character age -
Neutral Adept | Sith Master
- ooc rank -
The Syndicate
- faction -

Savannah couldn’t seem to shake the chill from her skin. It crawled through her, leaving goosebumps in its wake. She hated this planet and hated the cold. It made her uncomfortable. She would rather be somewhere warmer; like Tatooine… or Geonosis. That line of thought was promptly shut down. There were more pressing matters at hand then lingering memories of a past better left forgotten.

She walked forward slowly, every part of her on alert for hidden dangers and lurking threats. The snow as thick upon the ground with more falling from above. Amid the frost and ice there was something drawing her across the planet’s surface. She didn’t know what had called her here, didn’t know what was whispering inside her head.

Nothing about this situation made sense and that irritated her, it enraged her. Whatever was whispering insidiously into her mind, whomever thought to control her was going to regret making such a decision. Following the invisible pull, it was only a matter of time before they became known, and when that moment came, death would soon follow.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lauren Rosewood
 Posted: Jun 26 2016, 09:11 PM
- Witches of Dathomir -
Hate springs eternal In this black heart of mine. Time heals nothing. I'll never forgive. Never forget
- character age -
Nightsister Master
- ooc rank -
Witches of Dathomir
- faction -

Hours later - Ilum
---

As she traversed the snow, her feet caused it to crunch slightly beneath her feet. She was no fool, and had dressed in thick pants and an insulated coat. As she traversed the terrain, she simply heard a voice beckoning her onward. Something deep inside the planet, just beneath her feet.

For her, she believed this world was the first step in claiming that which she knew she deserved. All of Dathomir would be under her dominion, and then she would create her own Empire, knowing full well they had pushed the Sith back once already and she knew that with all of Dathomir at her disposal, taking their capital was not out of the question. Korriban would be glassed, Kaas would be decimated, and all their territories would bow to the new Empress of Dathomir. And once the Sith Empire were buried, the young War Minister would use their combined forces to lay waste to Bastion itself and destroy another so called Emperor and then she would expand her dominion far and wide.

The voices that echoed in her head told her that Ilum was but a stepping stone to true power. That she had been held back, despite being a Prestige of the Coven and even sitting upon the High Witch Council as the War Minister. It spoke to her of her untapped potential that awaited her here...further down.

As she trekked across the ice and snow, each of them crunching slightly under her heavy and thick boots, while her eyes scanned the area for hidden threats as well as any caverns that could possibly lead further down to where the voices seemed to be coming from...
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates
RPG-D
Star Wars - The Force Awakens Hope Awakens Sithspawn: SWRP Songs Remain The Same
War Is Brewing X-United World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Preeminence: The galaxy is yours
OOTA The Arrow Devil's Ridge: An 18+ Wild West Roleplay A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours Warlands
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc