04.09 A new layout is now in effect so graphics will be up soon.
04.12 Changes to Minor and Major faction guidelines have been made. Factions now have overviews with exception to WoD and TS; those will be coming soon.
05.24 SW:U has a new skin! Our previous one has been updated; there's now a tag box atop of the board even. Coming soon will be the Galactic Lottery and Mall of the Galaxy. Details will be provided when these are ready to be implemented.
Board Owner
Global Moderator

Lead Roleplay Moderator
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0 with edits by nirvana decuir. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. mini profile by ames of shine. cfs customization by rider @ shine. board graphics by nirvana decuir.

all other written content, graphics, and coding is property of their respectful owners.
Galactic Holonet
A Species Check is under way! All Characters need to be participating.

Activity Checks have begun and will conclude on February 1st.

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Galactic Holonet
Happy 3rd Birthday SWU!

Add Reply

Frequently Asked Questions
Nirvana Decuir
 Posted: Mar 8 2015, 11:31 AM
- Administrator -
Temptation is a woman's weapon and a man's excuse.
- character age -
Nightsister Master | Neutral Adept
- ooc rank -
Witches of Dathomir
- faction -

If you have read all of the information in the guidelines section and you still need assistance then look no further.
Are Character applications a prerequisite to join?
Yes, everyone must complete an application. The player has two weeks from the registration of their account to complete one.

How many Characters can I have?
As many as you would like. There currently is no restrictions on Character limit. This should not become abused or Staff reserves the right to change this.

How do I tag someone in a thread?
To do this all you need to do is: @[User Name Here] . This will then alert the other individual.

Do I have to know a lot about Star Wars?
No. As long as you have read the guidelines and plot/timeline for the community, then you are ready to go.

What are the dimensions for the avatars here?
Avatars are sized 200x400 pixels.

Someone is using a Face Claim I would like to use. What do I do?
These are based on a 'first come - first served' basis. If you are really wanting to use the same playby, send a PM to that individual. However, they retain the right to accept or deny sharing the claim.

Are Force Users allowed in Neutral Factions?
This is dependantd on whetehr or not that faction is currently accepting such Characters.

I want to be a Dark Jedi or a Grey Jedi. Is this allowed?
Dark Jedi are allowed. Grey Jedi are allowed as long as it's remembered that Qui-Gon Jinn was a Grey Jedi, but still was apart of the Jedi order.

What about Force or special abilities and powers?
Each alignment of the Force has their own abilities and techniques. Common sense should be exercised.

If I join a faction and want to switch, can I?
Yes. Characters are allowed to change factions at any time. However, you will begin at the first tier rank.

Am I allowed to give my character a personal fleet?
Personal fleets must be gained through roleplaying. All characters begin with a maximum of three (3) ships.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Star Wars - The Force Awakens Hope Awakens Sithspawn: SWRP Songs Remain The Same
War Is Brewing X-United World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Preeminence: The galaxy is yours
OOTA The Arrow Devil's Ridge: An 18+ Wild West Roleplay A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours Warlands
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc