updates
04.09 A new layout is now in effect so graphics will be up soon.
04.12 Changes to Minor and Major faction guidelines have been made. Factions now have overviews with exception to WoD and TS; those will be coming soon.
05.24 SW:U has a new skin! Our previous one has been updated; there's now a tag box atop of the board even. Coming soon will be the Galactic Lottery and Mall of the Galaxy. Details will be provided when these are ready to be implemented.
Board Owner
Administrator
Global Moderator

Lead Roleplay Moderator
staff
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0 with edits by nirvana decuir. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. mini profile by ames of shine. cfs customization by rider @ shine. board graphics by nirvana decuir.

all other written content, graphics, and coding is property of their respectful owners.
Galactic Holonet
A Species Check is under way! All Characters need to be participating.

Activity Checks have begun here They will last until May 8th. Characters destined to die in the Doomsday Event do not need to participate.

Character
Thread
Special
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Galactic Holonet
Doomsday Galactic Event

Doomsday has come for the galaxy and no one is safe from the reckoning. The beginning of the end is here. The galaxy will be forever changed.

Add Reply

Lux Kadavra
Lux Kadavra
 Posted: May 9 2018, 10:57 PM
- Horseman of the Apocalypse -
She was an angel craving chaos. He was a demon seeking peace.
Unkown
- character age -
Horseman Devotee
- ooc rank -
Horseman of The Apocalypse
- faction -

Luxuria Nihilis Kadavra

Passion. Unknown. Horseman of The Apocalypse. Kamijo.

Species

> Wisp

Homeworld

> Styx

IC & OOC Rank

> Horseman Devotee

Occupation

> Passion Incarnate

Additional Information

> Lux is one of the Eight Plagues of Humanity.

Personality & Description

P E R S O N A L I T Y

A brilliant narcissist, Luxuria Kadavra is sexually sociopathic individual. There is a complete lack of remorse for the chaos he arouses or the aftermath of his influence on others. Manipulating others around for his own gain, it heightens his personal enjoyment to watch them suffer.

Despite his tragic flaws, Lux can be a very charismatic individual; he is sociable and easy to converse with. There is a patience about him, even a slight level-headed attitude. However, when provoked Luxuria can have a vicious and uncontrollable temper. To those of his disfavor, he can be spiteful and hold grudges for a very long time.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Feeling things with his hands, Soft and smooth surfaces, Watching his reflection, Passionate people, Black or Red roses, Wildflowers, Water flowers, Butterflies, Basking in the sun, The smell of fresh cut grass, Sexual dalliances, Corrupting virgins, Costume jewelry, Personal relationships, Invoking carnal desire, Snuggling, Pretty trinkets, Music boxes, Laughter, Babies, Fragrant lotions, Bringing out the rage in others, Watching mankind unravel, Spreading chaos, Arousing strong emotions in others, Inspiring others, Asylums , Vintage clothing

Dislikes: Those who take love for granted, Rapists, Sexual abuse, People walking on flowers, Being contained, Denied desires, People afraid of their darker emotions, Betrayal, Purposeful stupidity, Bigots, Those who deny passion, Disorganization, Unkempt appearances, Terrible liars, Those that believe in peace, People putting their hands all over glass surfaces, Gaudy makeup, When someone doesn't relent when they have lost

Strengths: Inspirational, Patient, Perfectionist, Detail oriented, Confident, Soulful, Whimsical, Mystical, Artful, Alluring, Extrovert, Glamorous, Decisive, Extraversion, Challenging, Enthusiastic, Individualistic

Weaknesses: Fiendish, Over-Emotional, Haughty, Arrogant, Stubborn, Opinionated, Impetuous, Covetous, Aphrodisiacal, Secretive, Opportunistic, Mocking, Condemnatory, Devious, Pompous, Finicky, Vulgar, Obnoxious, Neuroticism, Meddlesome

Tropes: Abusive Parents, A Tragedy of Impulsiveness, Karma Houdini

A P P E A R A N C E

Height: 6 ft. 0 in.
Weight: 140 lbs.
Hair Colour: Platinum
Eye Colour: Sterling
Distinguishing Marks:
Species Attributes:
    Active Metabolism
    Cold-blooded
    Mimicry Resistant
    Opalescent Skin
    Luminescent Blood
    Can not be possessed or exorcised
    Do not possess the need for sleep
    Ability to see in a variety of spectrums

Force Abilities & Other Skills

S P E C I E S A B I L I T I E S

Betrayal Inducement | Blue Fire Generation | Evil Incarnate | Malice Empowerment | Malevolent Evil Metabolization | Morality Manipulation | Sacrilege Inducement | Will-O'-The-Wisp Physiology | Abstract Darkness Manipulation | Container Imprisonment | Darkside View | Deprivation | Oath Manipulation

F O R C E A B I L I T I E S

Telekinesis

N E U T R A L S K I L L S

Vaudeville | Cabaret Performance | Singing | Multi-Lingual | Ambidextrous | Dress making | Jewellery Making

History

The curse of passion had touched the hearts of humanity. Desires ranged from not only lust, but to greed and want. It laid dormant in everyone, awaiting until the opportune moment to awaken and take what it wanted. Suffering was left in its wake when someone didn't get what was coveted, the pain becoming all too real. Chaos blossomed and it enslaved many to the nature of the beast.

When The Void Configuration was created, Passion along with the others had become entrapped in the Nether Realm. There it was a tool of their gods until the prophecy fulfilled and they were released into the galaxies once more. Passion had been the first created of them all and was the first to be released when the prophecy had been fulfilled by the Heir of The betrayer. Not by chance, Lux had intervened in Niko Lecarde's search for his parents on Styx during the apocalypse.

B L O O D L I N E S

Creator: The Unholy Gods
Siblings: Arius Kadavra, Malice Kadavra, Tempest Kadavra, Discordia Kadavra, Titan Kadavra, Furia Kadavra, Devora Kadavra

Lux Kadavra

EST. PM.

application by nicole (i, ii, iii, iv).
PMEmail
^
Dyans Keto
 Posted: May 15 2018, 10:55 PM
- Lead Roleplay Moderator -
Everyone wants to rule.
- character age -
Empress of Teta
- ooc rank -
The Krath
- faction -

ACCEPTED
WELCOME TO STAR WARS UNLEASHED
INFORMATION
Now that your Character has been accepted, and relocated to the Force Users section, do not forget to respond to the following:
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates
RPG-D
Star Wars - The Force Awakens Hope Awakens Sithspawn: SWRP Songs Remain The Same
X-United Preeminence: The galaxy is yours
OOTA The Arrow A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours Warlands
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc