updates
04.09 A new layout is now in effect so graphics will be up soon.
04.12 Changes to Minor and Major faction guidelines have been made. Factions now have overviews with exception to WoD and TS; those will be coming soon.
05.24 SW:U has a new skin! Our previous one has been updated; there's now a tag box atop of the board even. Coming soon will be the Galactic Lottery and Mall of the Galaxy. Details will be provided when these are ready to be implemented.
Board Owner
Administrator
Global Moderator

Lead Roleplay Moderator
staff
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0 with edits by nirvana decuir. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. mini profile by pink of candyland couture . cfs customization by rider @ shine. board graphics by nirvana decuir.

all other written content, graphics, and coding is property of their respectful owners.
Galactic Holonet
Activity Check

Is here They will last until July 6th. Characters destined to die in the Doomsday Event do not need to participate.

Character
Thread
Special
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Galactic Holonet
Doomsday Galactic Event

Doomsday has come for the galaxy and no one is safe from the reckoning. The beginning of the end is here. The galaxy will be forever changed.

Add Reply
New Poll

Elysium Dusk
Elysium Dusk
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 02:15 PM
Angel Of Mercy
Knight
Ooc
50 : Posts
Offline : Status
11-April 15 : Joined
Character
Sexuality : Pansexual
Horseman of the Apocalypse

Elysium Tui Dusk

Templar of Death | Angel Of Mercy | Butterfly . Unknown. The Horseman of the Apocalypse. Emily Beecham.

Species

>Deva

Homeworld

>Kathol Rift

IC & OOC Rank

>Knight

Occupation

> Baroness
Templar

Additional Information

>

Personality & Description

P E R S O N A L I T Y

This one worships death, it is her duty bring both justice and mercy on souls in the name of death. She is not with out sympathy or remorse but when judgement is rendered it is final. Nothing can revoke Deaths commands, it guides her sword.

Such a beautiful Butterfly they say to bad, her wings guide her into the shadows and death embrace. She doesn’t see a point in torturing a soul or making there suffering great. Death in her hands is swift it does not linger. She Loyal to death above even her own family when it comes, and it will come as death always does to her family she will be the one to carry it out.

She is Death knight, his holy templar. For every life she takes it’s name becomes a mark on the body so that person shall always be remembered in the flesh of the living. No death Is forgotten in her eyes all the souls she reaps are in her memory and legacy.

Though Death is her guide it does not rule her life, she values life just as much. She loves flowers and watching plants flourish and grow. There is a Balance met in her heart, death will come for her one day but she should not forsake life because of it.

Sexuality: Pansexual
Likes: Butterflies | Birds | Color Black | Knives | Swords | Black Diamonds | Crystals | Silver | Jewelry | Martial Arts | The Fall | Cool Breezes | Artifacts | Tombs | Mausoleums | Old Tech | Botany | Gardening | Malreaux Rose | Daffodils | Color Red | Historical Novels | Demonology | Classical Music | Romance | Tattoos | Red Wine | Horses | Fire Dancing
Dislikes: Torture | Holovids | HoloTV | Abusive relationships | Child Abuse | Slavery | Blasters | speeders | Disrespect | Disloyalty | Nihilism | Killers for Higher | Mercenaries | Being Cheated
Strengths: Articulate | Confident | Cultured | Decisive | Disciplined | Empathetic | Focused | Idealistic | Intuitive | Knowledgeable | Loyal | Mature | Methodical | Maticulous | Observant | Patient | Perceptive | Persuasive | Protective | Sympathetic
Weaknesses: Calculating | Condemnatory | Critical | Devious | Dogmatic | Fanatical | Greedy | Mawkish | Obsessive | Opinionated | Opportunistic | Possessive | Power Hungry | Predatory | Regimental | Ritualistic | Secretive | Unrelenting

A P P E A R A N C E

Height: 5 ft. 5 in.
Weight: 125 lbs.
Hair Colour: Red
Eye Colour: Jade
Build: Slim
Distinguishing Marks:

Species Attributes:
  • Double jointed
  • Skin soft to the touch but highly durable
  • Dark Eyes

Force Abilities & Other Skills

S P E C I E S A B I L I T I E S

General Species Abilities
  • Dermal Armor
  • Adoptive Muscle Memory
  • Panmnesia
  • Martial Arts Intuition
  • Intuitive Aptitude
  • Time Reduction
  • Mysticism
  • Mystical Martial Arts
  • Supernatural Agility
  • Supernatural Durability
  • Supernatural Speed
  • Fighting Instinct
  • Longevity
Special Species Abilities
  • Physics Manipulation
  • Causality Manipulation
  • Penance Stare
  • Formless Mind
  • Focus Empowerment

F O R C E A B I L I T I E S

Telekinesis | Insight | Imbue item | Inertia | Enhance Ability | Force Jump | Battle meditation

Lightsaber Forms: Ataru | Niman | Vaapad | Jar'Kai

N E U T R A L S K I L L S

Fencing | Dance | Teräs Käsi | Hijkata | K'tara | Teelar | Fire Dancing | K'thri | Slight of Hand | Read Body Language | Botany | Entomology | Etiquette | Blind Fighting | Gymnastics | Acrobatics | Tracking

History

Her eyes watched as fathers, mothers, sons, and daughters were slaughtered. She was but nine years old as the horrors flooded into her mind. Yet she was not horrified she saw a beauty in it, a poetry to the death. She watched as an old mans hand reached out to her not for help but screaming at her to run. Run child he screamed over and over as a headless man on a horse road up and cut him down.

She stood there fearless and defiant before the headless man’s horse that reared up on it’s hind legs and had her brother not pulled her away in the moment she would have been trampled to death. She had a momentary glimpse of that death, her life short at that time flashing before he marveled eyes. So, began her love affair with death.

It started with the roll of an angel of mercy, killing the sick and dying putting them out of there misery. A pain killer she thought of her self as only a teenager when it started. Her hands stained with blood but her heart still pure in intent. She held sympathy and empathy for those she killed old or weak venerable souls that had nothing left to give and just wanted their heavens.

Yet Death wasn’t just about mercy it also held dominion over vengeance, revenge, and even greed. All became part of her creed as she marched at her brother’s side to control the Rift and later to turn vengeance on the Hutts. Yet out of this her only loyalties to her code and death itself.

Now she takes a young protégé as she joins the apocalypse. She seeks to pass on her beliefs and ideals to another who will carry on her work long after death has taken her life. Elysium is a Templar of Death, an angel of mercy, and a guide to the heavens and hell for the souls she takes.

B L O O D L I N E S

Sibling: Savitar Dusk

Elysium Dusk

Central US. PM.

application by nicole (i, ii, iii, iv).

PM
^
Nirvana Decuir
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 04:08 PM
The Blonde Bombshell
Nightsister Master
Ooc
3659 : Posts
Offline : Status
7-March 15 : Joined
Character
Sexuality : Bisexual
Temptation is a woman's weapon and a man's excuse.
Application | Plotter | Want AD
Administrator

ACCEPTED
WELCOME TO STAR WARS UNLEASHED
INFORMATION
Now that your Character has been accepted, and relocated to the Force Users section, do not forget to respond to the following:

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D
Star Wars - The Force Awakens Hope Awakens Sithspawn: SWRP Songs Remain The Same
X-United Preeminence: The galaxy is yours
OOTA The Arrow A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours Warlands
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc