updates
04.09 A new layout is now in effect so graphics will be up soon.
04.12 Changes to Minor and Major faction guidelines have been made. Factions now have overviews with exception to WoD and TS; those will be coming soon.
05.24 SW:U has a new skin! Our previous one has been updated; there's now a tag box atop of the board even. Coming soon will be the Galactic Lottery and Mall of the Galaxy. Details will be provided when these are ready to be implemented.
Board Owner
Administrator
Global Moderator

Lead Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator
staff
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0 with edits by nirvana decuir. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. mini profile by ames of shine. cfs customization by rider @ shine. board graphics by nirvana decuir.

all other written content, graphics, and coding is property of their respectful owners.
Galactic Holonet
A Species Check is under way! All Characters need to be participating.

Activity Checks have begun and will conclude on August the 4th.

Character
Couple
Thread
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Galactic Holonet
Past seasonal and board events are located in After The Rain Has Fallen and are still available to be concluded.

Add Reply
New Poll

Star Wars Movie Titles, Discussion
Nirvana Decuir
 Posted: Dec 17 2015, 11:49 AM
- Administrator -
Temptation is a woman's weapon and a man's excuse.
Thirty
- character age -
Nightsister Master | Neutral Adept
- ooc rank -
Witches of Dathomir
- faction -

There have been, thus far, seven names given to the films.

The Phantom Menace
Attack of The Clones
Revenge of The Sith
A New Hope
Empire Strikes Back
Return of The Jedi
The Force Awakens

Which ones of these do you like or feel fit the movie they're attached to the most? Which ones do you not like? What would you have renamed the movies if you could?

And,

What would you think the name of the next two movies will be?
PMAIM
^
Oshil
 Posted: Dec 17 2015, 01:07 PM
- New Jedi Order -
You must see the darkness to appreciate the light
- character age -
Jedi Master
- ooc rank -
New Jedi Order
- faction -

I've always hated the title Attack of the Clones. Should have been something along the lines of Birth of the Clones, as they never attack anyone.

Revenge of the Sith was always the most fitting to me, followed closely by Empire Strikes back, as that is exactly what happens in both movies.

For the next two, I'd like to see something like, Return of the Dark Side and The Republic Reborn.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Nirvana Decuir
 Posted: Dec 17 2015, 01:29 PM
- Administrator -
Temptation is a woman's weapon and a man's excuse.
Thirty
- character age -
Nightsister Master | Neutral Adept
- ooc rank -
Witches of Dathomir
- faction -

I also didn't like the title Attack of The Clones. They never attacked anyone and it bothered me. I'm not sure what it should be named, but definitely not what it was given.

I'm not a fan of The Force Awakens either.

PMAIM
^
Vinyx Veleros
 Posted: Oct 1 2016, 09:33 AM
- The Sith Empire -
I protect every man guilty of sin, the ultimate Sin being me.
- character age -
Sith Emperor
- ooc rank -
The Sith Empire
- faction -

The Force Awakens was sort of fitting with all that happened, it seemed like the Force did awaken to a degree, but not enough for the name of the movie to be leading people to assume some massive Light vs Dark fight or whatever.
PM
^
Adriana Zandane
 Posted: Feb 4 2017, 10:27 PM
- Witches of Dathomir -
N/A
- character age -
Nightsister Alcolyte
- ooc rank -
Witches of Dathomir
- faction -

The next movie title is The Last Jedi.

Which can be singular or plural. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif

It was called the Force Awakens, because the force awakened within Rey.
PM
^
Lauren Rosewood
 Posted: Feb 21 2017, 06:11 AM
- Witches of Dathomir -
Hate springs eternal In this black heart of mine. Time heals nothing. I'll never forgive. Never forget
- character age -
Nightsister Master
- ooc rank -
Witches of Dathomir
- faction -

There are already conspiracy theorists that this new trilogy is going to spell out some great overtone as The Last Jedi's logo... is Red, unlike all of the others which is the standard Golden, so they keep alluding that this movie is supposed to be possibly the darkest toned movie of them all and such.

Some theories go from Kylo turning away from Snoke, to Snoke being revealed as Mace Windu and him going on a rampage, so who knows.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D
New Sith Brotherhood Star Wars - The Force Awakens Hope Awakens X-Men/Avengers Roleplay Songs Remain The Same
War Is Brewing X-United World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP Preeminence: The galaxy is yours
OOTA XMen The Arrow Devil's Ridge: An 18+ Wild West Roleplay A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours Warlands
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc