updates
04.09 A new layout is now in effect so graphics will be up soon.
04.12 Changes to Minor and Major faction guidelines have been made. Factions now have overviews with exception to WoD and TS; those will be coming soon.
05.24 SW:U has a new skin! Our previous one has been updated; there's now a tag box atop of the board even. Coming soon will be the Galactic Lottery and Mall of the Galaxy. Details will be provided when these are ready to be implemented.
Board Owner
Administrator
Global Moderator

Lead Roleplay Moderator
staff
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0 with edits by nirvana decuir. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. mini profile by pink of candyland couture . cfs customization by rider @ shine. board graphics by nirvana decuir.

all other written content, graphics, and coding is property of their respectful owners.
Galactic Holonet
Activity Check

Is here They will last until July 6th. Characters destined to die in the Doomsday Event do not need to participate.

Character
Thread
Special
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Galactic Holonet
Doomsday Galactic Event

Doomsday has come for the galaxy and no one is safe from the reckoning. The beginning of the end is here. The galaxy will be forever changed.

Add Reply

The Price Of Existence, Dissero Von Stein | Noctis Lecarde | MV
Niko Lecarde
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 02:07 AM
The Eternal Child
Horseman Knight
Ooc
249 : Posts
Offline : Status
19-May 16 : Joined
Character
Sexuality : Pansexual
Every single person has at least one secret that would break your heart.
Application | Plotter | Want AD
Horseman of the Apocalypse

A Gothic sight was beheld by the widened violet hues. The backdrop was murky with waves of dark blue, while darkened clouds hovered above blocking the sun. Before him, a manor that appeared cold and unwelcoming; it was suiting, he thought, considering those that dwelled there and called this place home. The trees had not been lush with leaves, their branches appeared to be so threatening that none would dare grow. Shadows danced along the ground, moving as though they had taken a life all of their own; one crawled up a leg and swirled there before disappearing with the steps taken by new found courage.

Niko could remember the first time he truly inquired about Dissero Von Stein. "Mom, what's he like?" He remembered that question. Throughout his life until that point he had known whom his father was, what he looked like by the pictures he had been shown, and told of all of things that made him seem the pinnacle of everything a child should admire in a parent. But, he wanted to know more than that; to know how his maternal figure saw him. "He is a very difficult man. A very demanding, selfish vision of a man. To many, he is cruel and unforgiving. Though there are moments that relent, but they should not be expected." Such words had only fed the curiosity that developed as he grew.

There had been one inquiry in particular that haunted him; the truth was cold, and honest. "Mom, will he want me?" The question many children would often wonder even in circumstances where both parents had been very present in their lives. Niko recalled the look on his mother's face, how lids tightened in hopes of shielding an unknown pain. "I can not answer that, Niko. Maybe because I will be gone then. Maybe because he is bound by family to. I am not sure, but I want you to know that I do." Niko had been shown nothing short of being adored by Noctis, even though his existence was killing him slowly both mentally and emotionally.

Months had passed since the Unholy Gods had claimed their little prince of darkness and the beginning of his personal journey: weeks on a voyage to confront destiny. Vilosoria had seen his arrival some time ago, but he had committed himself into learning of the Von Steins and their world before making his existence known. Now there he was, a foot before the ebon door etched in intricate designs. Phalanges licked down the markings - they were cold to the touch. Niko shivered as his hand drew away for a moment. On the other side had been Dissero Von Stein-Horsemen of War and father-as did the fate of his reality.

Niko didn't have any smart answers for the questions that haunted him while fingers furled around the knocker on the door. Everything seemed so old fashioned, like it had come from a black and white holomovie. Admittedly, there wasn't much of a stark contrast between the Von Stein manor and the one descended down through his bloodline. It was harder now-harder to stand there without the invisible threads of fear. And yet there the halfling was giving a few bangs at the door. He had to remember-as if he could even forget the circumstances and prophecy-that this was not only about revealing himself to Dissero, but the rescue of his mother from the Nether Realm. Nothing was ever so unambiguous in his life.

"Hello?" He called, as if anyone would actually hear him. "I'm here for Dissero Von Stein," by name had the Horseman been hailed, something he was certain did not come frequently. Niko gave another rapping against the door while he could feel his heartbeat quicken within his breast and the heat flourish behind his ears. If his father was not there, he would have no choice other than to wait and hope to the gods he did not meet another relative before the chance to speak with Dissero beforehand. It was a gamble that need to be taken as now had come the point of no return.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image
PM
^
Dissero Von Stein
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 03:15 PM
Lord of War
Master
Ooc
285 : Posts
22-October 16 : Joined
Character
Sexuality : Bisexual

The door creaked open eerily almost by itself but from behind the door peaked a very old man. He was in fact older than most of the current Von Stien whom dwell with in this domicile. He looked at the boy with a pleasant smile before turning away motioning for the boy to follow him. The old man walked slowly but his steps made no sound, he made no sound as he walked only stopping to make sure the boy followed.

This was the oldest man in existence one could say unless you counted the corpses in the deep caverns below the mansion. This man had seen all the Horseman born, he had even seen their fathers birth, and grandfathers birth. He was Jarvis the silent one and what debts he owed the Von Stein family must have been great cause he soul was never allowed rest or slumber in so long. Only Death knew his true crimes and debts owed. Perhaps the silent one knew to much and so his soul was never to be allowed slumber, that would explain why he did not speak or make a sound. It was why upon further inspection his fingers were twisted and mangled.

Though he didn’t give off any vibes of being a threat other then he so quiet he could have been an assassin and you would never hear him coming. He led the boy down a corridor to a small sitting room and then with his mangled and twisted hands motion for the boy to sit. Pointing to book shelves with books on them basically insinuating he could read while he waited.

He then nodded hoping the child would understand he was going to go fetch Dissero. Dissero who had buried himself in the darkness and confines of his room for days now. There he remained the man Dissero dead to the world only war remained in the soul.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

PM
^
Niko Lecarde
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 11:00 PM
The Eternal Child
Horseman Knight
Ooc
Character

Niko followed in haste though he remained cautious. Despite this being the abode of his other relatives, they were still strangers to him. There was also prudence exercised at the butler than had greeted him. The queer silence, the contorted hands - it was grotesque and yet thrilling. Attention did no remain upon the older man long while it bounced around unruly by everything around him. Catching his reflection within one of the images of his father another recollection manifested.

"Mom, do you love my father?" Love was a concept that was perceived differently by many, and the Daedra had been no exception. Passion to them was all consuming; dangerously could it drive them to the extremities of other emotions and actions. Niko would mentally canvass every expression and mannerism of his mother when he talked about Dissero. At times, he could discern the concupiscence: others it seemed shaded by a mourning he did not understand. "I have an affection for him." Noctis had given an answer that at the time seem safe, something he could wear as a shield. All it had done was plant the seeds for more questions from the cambion.

All of these things from the past had begun to drown him. Niko had been so close now to meeting the man responsible also in his creation. Memories of the past haunted him and kept him problematically more frightened than he had been before.

Lead into the small parlor, Niko returned the nod. "Thank you," he said politely, though his voice spiked giving away how nervous he was.

From his shoulder, a haversack had been placed upon one of the chairs. Within the bag had only been a few personal effects: an empty arca to contain a relic, a leather bound book with a sealed letter for Dissero, The Netherbane, two changes of clothes and grooming items, photos, an ampulla of Noctis' blood, candy, and a rabbit key chain which was the last thing he received from his mother. What had not been within his possession was the reliquary that housed The Eternal Configuration. To his knowledge, that had been hidden within plain sight at the Von Stein manor. No matter, as there had been no time allotted for Niko to take anything else; going back to his home or the cult's dwelling was far too dangerous.

Anxiety had vexed him far too much to stay seated and so he wandered about the them room, taking in the decor until he situated before the shelf of books. Niko leered toward them, a hand reaching for one as if by instinct rather than sheer curiosity. To and fro, the demon tail swished while the book was thumbed open to a random page while he awaited his father.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Noctis Lecarde
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 04:17 PM
Heir Of The Betrayer
Horseman Knight | Trophy Wife
Ooc
692 : Posts
8-April 18 : Joined
Character
Am I coy enough? Not boy enough? You wanted me in this dress. Or nothing else you say I am, I am... not scared enough, prepared enough. You wanted me in distress? I've nothing left to fear I am... I am here.

| Nether Realm |

Deep within the Nether Realm, a vast darkness of punishment awaited those of the gravest offenders. Silence suffocated the surroundings pave in flesh and devices meant for torture wet with blood. Pathways descended within four directions: one was reserved with the destination to the Heir of The Betrayer. A special play-land constructed just for the precious prince to be the payment for all who transgressed against their gods. A cell fashioned in rot and metal was called home for what could be considered years; a special place where insanity rooted.

Sprawled upon the ground of filth had been a body devoid of clothing; such a luxury was not afforded to him. Long ago it had been stripped from him in much the same way as any dignity that ever still remained. Violently, slowly, teasingly. Hands that brushed along the floor showed patches of flesh that had been peeled away, that weaved down to the tips of phalanges where nails had been broken, jagged. Many times had claws scratched at the walls in a desperate attempt to tear out of the prison; and others, in a despairing endeavour to fight away those that ravaged his body and soul.

Bruised pools were now where bright, shimmering crimson hues had shown. Lacerations covered the fields of skin, and scales that had once decorated the tail had been plucked from their position leaving gaping wounds that discharged with thick trails of red. It had not simply been enough for Noxarian, or the other deities, to ruin the worshiped flesh. Noctis needed to be deconstructed body, mind, and soul. The frailty of that triad was disgustingly apparent to the progenitor. Monstrous labors had not been spared; and the greatest violation against Noctis had come embodied of that which he always wanted the most.

A body ritualistically carved, coiled from the footfalls that grew louder among the quietude of the cell. The gait was steady though slow as it drew closer from the shadows. The torture that was to come covered Noctis in a pall of dread and terror. It had not been the first time the silhouette had come for a visit; and it would not be the last as long as his soul remained a prisoner of the realm.

The tormentor had come impeccably dressed: a fine tailored suit, black polished shoes, a tie interwoven with various designs. He was exactly as he was remembered with dark thick hair and violet eyes. Noctis remembered--in such vibrant details that it would make an artist weep--the way the strands felt pooling through his fingers, in their softness before becoming slick with sweat, and the eyes that mesmerized him every time he stared into them and his breath would hitch. A different memory had been fashioned, and it clouded anything pure he remembered. Now it had been a gaze venomous and lacking of any emotion, and the hair was coarse and out of place.

"Happy Birthday, Noctis,” he said in a velvety tone, "I don’t know why I spoil you. You don’t deserve anything.” Standing before the curled body, a hand reached down to haul away the arm that shrouded the Daedra’s face. "Don’t hide yourself from me. Why are you so pathetic?” He didn’t expect an answer and Noctis knew not to give one. "The gift I would give would have been a good push down the stairs had I known you were pregnant. Too late for that. Maybe next time.” A finger cascaded down the side of Noctis’ face to his chin that was captured betwixt it and his thumb. He hauled his head to face him. "Unless you are now. Oh, but wait. You’re not because I refuse to have you anymore. You’re all worn out,” he mocked while placing a soft kiss to the forehead smudged in grim and blood.

Once upon a time when he was dragged into this hell, Noctis had refused to believe any word that had come from a vision of Dissero. But over time he had fallen victim to abuse. Hope was not his. There had been that strand he so desperately clung to that perhaps he would be saved, that his sacrifice had truly meant something… that he had truly meant something, anything, to the Lord of War. Noctis finally had become defeated. Whatever romantic appeal existed was all, but extinguished now as fear and regret made their home.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Dissero Von Stein
 Posted: Jul 14 2018, 11:36 AM
Lord of War
Master
Ooc
285 : Posts
22-October 16 : Joined
Character
Sexuality : Bisexual

He stared at the glint of his knife and his reflection, he could run it across his throat or stab it into his chest. Yet he was mesmerized by that reflection in the darkness of the gloomy room. The room smelled of dust and dew, sticky and humid was the air. Dissero was completely butt ass naked as in the reflection he caught his bed room door opening a crack. The head of Jarvis peeked in ever so slightly causing Dissero too turn his head angerly to the crippled old thing.

“What do you want? I am not to be disturbed!” He screamed which caused Jarvis to quickly pop his head back behind the door because the knife followed the yelling as it imbedded itself in the door. Jarvis then once more peeked back around and smiled a toothless grin at the man. Dissero had no smile on his face, he read Jarvis’s surface thoughts.

“I don’t deal in boys and we don’t take in orphans, send him away.”
Dissero was getting annoyed as he looked around for more sharp objects to throw in Jarvis’s direction. He just wanted to be left to his misery and pain. He found a nearby sword and grabbed it and moved to his feet and started to stalk towards Jarvis with the sword.

Jarvis took off running and Dissero followed suit in all his naked glory sword held high in the air. “Get back here you tongueless bastard! I am going to cut off your god damn arm so you can’t open doors.” Down the hall and through a few turning corridors he thought he saw the little gimp enter the little sitting room where Niko was. However the little bastard Jarvis hadn’t gone int hat direction he had slipped away and there was Dissero naked with a sword raised above his head barging in on Niko.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

PM
^
Niko Lecarde
 Posted: Jul 15 2018, 01:39 PM
The Eternal Child
Horseman Knight
Ooc
Character

Never had there been so much at stake. Nothing else had there been to do other than to wait until Dissero decided to reveal himself. Apart of the cambion though that perhaps he should have given the butler his name as if that would have accelerated the time between his arrival and the initial introduction. And from the distance, footsteps could be heard and so the book was discarded back to the shelf.

Upon hearing the door come open in a thunderous swing, Niko had revolved toward the sound. The vision before him was unexpected, one that would have been the furthest from his imagination. Hair upon his arms had begun to raise in warning; danger had now come and it was in the entity of someone fated to be his parent. And in that moment, he had never felt more unwanted. Violet eyes searched the distance until the collided with those of the same hue - those of his father. Much of Niko was a vision of the man. There had been the few exceptions such as the more demonic traits, but nonetheless there was no denying his parentage.

Blood rand cold at the sight before him: a man naked, sword drawn high poised for attack. While fables and historical accounts had been given to him about the imposing figure, and while he had not expected to be welcomed with opened arms, fright held him quick to the spot. Niko had not need to ask if the man before him was The Crimson Born: many times had he studied the images his mother had given him. Hope had to be held on for the sake of his mother even if horror and dread had begun to devour him.

"I am Niko Lecarde," he begun with a bolster of need and the aplomb that The Eternal Configuration had been here, "and I am your son." No other way was more delicate, and indulging into drawing out this coming together of parent-and-child would only prolong the inevitable for so long.

Cautiously traversing toward the knapsack, a phalange barely motioned in its direction. "I have a few things for you from Mom... well Noctis." Of the items inside, two were crucial as far as Dissero had been concerned in this moment. Normally, Niko would have already retrieved what was necessary and handed such item over: no wish for death had been had, and he wasn't about to take anything by chance.

Thumbing the clasps and flicking the top open, a hand rummaged around until fingers removed the enclosed letter twixt their selves and next the dagger. "I'm sure you have a lot of questions. Mom said these would help." Niko had wished that his maternal parent would have given him more direction on how to approach his father, on how to unleash all of the information that need to be shared, on how there was a chance he would even be alive. All of this was just seeming quite unfortunate, but how much could one fight against destiny.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates
RPG-D
Star Wars - The Force Awakens Hope Awakens Sithspawn: SWRP Songs Remain The Same
X-United Preeminence: The galaxy is yours
OOTA The Arrow A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours Warlands
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc